Golf for Juniors
The Junior Academy is a training centre with the purpose of introducing golf to children from the ages of four to sixteen. In addition, it also provides coaching programs to help players to improve their technique for competitions and to understand their own personality, building character with discipline and developing self-esteem.
Many of the practice activities include individual and group lessons (at the practice facilities and golf courses), monthly tournaments and holiday programs.
Golf training and development centre for youngsters from the ages of six to sixteen
- To increase the number of young players in the various clubs;
- To transmit an integrated vision of golf teaching in the different levels and ages;
- Develop the young athlete in the different areas: technical, motor, psychological, tactical, strategic and physical.
- To plan progression objectives for beginners and intermediate players;
- Increase the competitive level of the players;
- Outline individual training plans for pre-competition and competition classes;
- Concentrate the largest number of players in the regional and national competitive framework;